Sunday, May 18, 2008

平衡點?

Any taker? To teach me about how to find some balance in life?

4 months ago I was so desperate about getting myself out of the lonesome daily routine of commuting *on foot* b/t school and home or Shibuya's cafe to home via school that I was sharing with my small group folks that I want to establish another dimension in life where there's more than just the tiny academia bubble.

Like an answered prayer, 4 months later fast forwarding to now, my schedule is packed with part-time teaching and commuting b/t clients' offices from one corner of Tokyo to another far corner that I wanna reclaim a sense of balance in life and preserve enough room for purely intellectual - even if useless - activities.

Drained.

But grateful.

Esp. when summer is fast approaching. Really really love the warm sun and spotless blue sky in Tokyo these days.

梅ちゃん at 1:35:00 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment