Sunday, October 08, 2006

Time Switch

I finally switched my watch back to the east coast U.S. time.

No more Japan time.

A friend once left a comment saying, "別害怕即將失去的,因為妳將擁有更多". That line never left my mind ever since I saw it. At moments of fear, doubt, and extreme self-critique, I recited that line to myself over and over again.

Leaping forward, I'm waiting for the "更多" to come, whatever that may be.

Thanks for those who've loved me deeply and continue to love me and support me against all odds. Life would not be the same without you guys.

梅ちゃん at 5:31:00 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 10/11/06, 9:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's scary when we lose things that are precious to us... i am glad that you have friends who care for you and can help you get through these tough times...

 
at 10/16/06, 5:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi may, how are things going? i miss you!!

 

Post a Comment