Friday, November 17, 2006

大悟

原來是太多了。

原來我少愛一點,少 care 一點,少送幾張 e-card,少問日子過的好不好,今天做了什麼 ... 對方就會多愛我一點。

At least the sentence could have been: "Thanks for loving me this much. Although I'm sorry that I wasn't able to recipricate as much."

那還像句人話吧。

Instead, it was - "Your love was unbearably heavy for me. It would have been better for you to stop 'trying' and back off for a whlie ... It's not that as long as one gives presents, hugs, smiles, and so on then love is enhanced. It's more about knowing and accepting what the other person wants."

(沉默 ...)"Sure, I'll 反省. I will try to love less next time," 我說。

因為實在不知道該怎麼回答。好像一個在聽訓的三歲小孩,犯了什麼大錯。

But I do want the presents, the hugs, the kisses, the smiles, the care and the concern and the love, even if heavy.

Get it? Not everyone is afraid of heaviness.

Who's not understanding here?

很想尖叫。

Perhaps it's not about the other person trying too hard, but about oneself not being able to give as much and thus becoming afraid of receiving.

是知道自己給不了所以也不敢收吧。Then why does the person who gives more gets to take the blame at the end?

不懂。

卻又大悟。

梅ちゃん at 5:05:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment